Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Law firm, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
1885 in Cincinnati, Ohio
Nine (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio; Chicago, Ill.; Indianapolis, Ind.; Northern Kentucky; Ann Arbor, Mich.; and Phoenix, Ariz.)
Total Number of Lawyers, Paralegals & Staff:
Robert J. Hicks, Chairman and Managing Partner
Cezar M. Froelich, Chairman, Chicago
Anthony R. Licata, Partner-in-Charge, Chicago
James M. Zimmerman, Partner-in-Charge, Cincinnati
Kevin D. Barnes, Partner-in-Charge, Cleveland
David J. Butler, Partner-in-Charge, Columbus
Fred A. Ungerman, Jr., Partner-in-Charge, Dayton
Bradley W. Schwer, Partner-in-Charge, Indianapolis
Robert B. Craig, Partner-in-Charge, Northern Kentucky
Theresa H. Vella, Partner-in-Charge, Phoenix
- 44 Taft attorneys and 11 practice areas are listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
- Taft is ranked among the U.S. News Media Group "Best Law Firms." Taft received 10 national Tier 1 rankings, and Tier 1 rankings by metropolitan area in 84 practice areas.
- Taft has been ranked as a “Go-To” Law Firm by Corporate Counsel in four practice areas.
- 155 Taft attorneys were honored with inclusion in the most recent edition of Best Lawyers in America.
- 95 Taft attorneys were named to the most recent list of Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers magazine.
- 28 Taft attorneys were named to the most recent list of Rising Stars by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Taft is rated a Highly Recommended Firm in Ohio and Indiana by Benchmark Litigation 2016, and seventeen Taft attorneys are recognized by Benchmark 2016 as Local Litigation Stars.