Lisa M. Watson
Lisa is responsible for the management, strategic vision and execution of all recruitment, professional development and evaluation processes involving the firm’s legal personnel. In addition, she is responsible for overseeing the management of these processes for the practice support members in the Indianapolis office.
Lisa regularly makes presentations to law students regarding various topics including: effective interviewing techniques, emerging trends in law firm hiring, conducting job searches during challenging economic times and job search strategies for first-year law students. In addition, Lisa has made presentations to groups of minority students and at conferences hosted by NALP: The Association for Legal Career Professionals.
- NALP: The Association for Legal Career Professionals
- Past Board of Directors
- Past Member, Lawyer Development Committee
- Past Vice Chair, Lawyer Development Committee
- Professional Development Consortium
- Past Member, Nominating Committee
- Association of Legal Administrators
Past Civic Activities
- Donor Relations Team, 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl Host Committee
- Graduate, United Way’s Executive Women’s Leadership Program
- Board Member & Chair of 2006 Hall of Fame Event, American Red Cross of Greater Indianapolis
- General Chairperson, 2003 American Cancer Society Gala