JEFFREY M. SCHIEBER is an associate in the Litigation group at Taft. He has experience in a wide range of state and federal matters, including products liability, mass tort, consumer fraud class action, breach of contract, indemnification and appellate cases. Jeff has also advised clients regarding tort and successor liability risks associated with proposed transactions and regulations. Jeff has represented:
- Pharmaceutical companies in MDL litigation and appeals stemming from personal injury allegations.
- Consumer product companies in class action litigation arising from allegations of false and deceptive advertising.
- A medical device company suing for breach of contract based on defendant’s failure to fulfill an indemnification agreement associated with sales of portion of client’s business.
- An industrial product manufacturing company in asbestos litigation in federal and state courts.
- An artist suing for breach of contract based on defendant’s failure to pay for artwork.
Prior to joining Taft, Jeff was a litigation associate at a large Chicago firm for four years. He graduated with honors from the University of Chicago Law School after receiving bachelor’s degrees in politics and history from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, where he graduated magna cum laude.
|Law Updates | Subscribe|
|View All | Top »|