Erin R. Adell
Erin is responsible for facilitating and leading Taft’s knowledge management initiative through improved search, knowledge sharing, and collaborative technology. Her work includes planning, designing and implementing document management systems, enterprise search technology, automated analysis software, and matter management processes. A legal professional in the field of online legal research and library services for more than nine years, Erin maintains best practices at Taft's Indianapolis location.
- B.A., Journalism, Indiana University - Bloomington, IN
- J.D., Indiana University - Indianapolis, IN
- Member of the Indiana State Bar
Past Civic Activities
- Keeping Indianapolis Beautiful, Board Member
- Taft's Employees Relations Change Advisory Board (CAB), Member