Cheryl oversees the management and operation of Taft’s Cincinnati office and has direct involvement with the overall operation of the Taft Center at Fountain Square. She also organizes and chairs many of Taft’s Cincinnati-based community events, including the annual Taft blood drive with Hoxworth, Cincinnati Flying Pig Team Taft, food and clothing drives for local establishments and partnerships with area organizations to feed and provide warm clothing to the homeless. With more than 32 years of experience at Taft, Cheryl maintains best practices in managing Taft’s Cincinnati office.
- Northern Kentucky University - 1976-1977
- Chicks & Chucks, Inc., Secretary
- Rothenberg Academy, Tutor to elementary school students
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member and Co-Chair of the Program Committee
- IFMA (International Facilities Management Association), Past member