Douglas A. Collier
DOUGLAS A. COLLIER is a partner in Taft’s Intellectual Property group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of patent and trademark prosecution, copyrights, trade secrets, agreements and licensing. Doug also advises clients regarding clearance studies for new and existing products, design-around activities, patentability of investigations, world-wide patent prosecution strategies, trademark selection and trademark prosecution strategies.
- Responsible for prosecuting and managing large patent portfolios for international companies.
- Represents individuals in patent and trademark matters.
- Counsels clients in designs of new products to avoid patent infringement.
- Prepares patent searches and opinions to evaluate freedom-to-operate for client products.
- Prepares patentability assessments for invention disclosures and patent landscapes to evaluate patent coverage in selected technology areas.
- Counsels clients in trademark selection and filing of trademark applications.
- Represents clients in preparation of patent and trademark license agreements.
|News Releases | Subscribe|
|View All | Top »|