Cathy E. Howard
Cathy is responsible for supporting the practice group chairs in managing and creating a vision for the firm’s practice groups. Working closely with both staff and lawyers, Cathy uses her experience as a practicing attorney to ensure that resources are leveraged for the benefit of the firm and its clients.
Among other things, Cathy focuses her time on:
- Monitoring financial and performance metrics.
- Assisting with drafting and executing practice group business plans.
- Project and matter management.
- Writing content for materials.
- Assisting with Practice Group meetings.
- B.A., Political Science, University of Louisville
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Civic & Professional Activities
- Campbell County Library Board of Trustees, President, 2014-present; Member, 2012-2014
- Charities Guild of Northern Kentucky, Member, 2015
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (CALL), Fellow, 2009
- Highlands High School Mock Trial Team, Coach, 2006-2011
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, Honoree, 2010-2012
- Regional Youth Leadership Law Day, Careers in Law Panelist, 2010-2011
- Women Executive Peer Exchange Network (SOAR) Program, Graduate