March 12, 2013
Presented By: Taft Stettinius & Hollister
Type of Event: Seminar
Duration: 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. Registration/breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m.
Location: Hope Hotel & Conference Center
3660 State Route 444
Fairborn, OH 45324
Please join the attorneys of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP for a government contracting seminar in Dayton.
This seminar will provide insider perspectives on recent trends in and key strategies for government contracting. Featuring attorneys with a collective 50+ years of Government Contracting experience, you will be guided through some federal regulatory changes and developments in contract compliance, and you will receive tips on securing government contracts in an ever-changing and increasingly competitive market. Specifically, this seminar will focus on:
- understanding increased government enforcement and developing effective compliance programs;
- navigating new rules and regulations relative to the government's rights to your business' intellectual property;
- handling small business certification and partnering issues;
- developing strategies and methods to avoid suspension and debarment; and
- deciding whether and how to prepare for the inevitable budget cuts.
Who should attend: Anyone who works with or receives federal funding in the form of prime contracts, subcontracts, grants or loans.
Cost to attend: The cost to attend is $35, or $25 for government employees, payable by credit card or check on the morning of the seminar. Checks should be made payable to “Taft.”
Registration: Please click on the link above to register for the program.