Presented By: Dayton Magazine
Type of Event: Panel Discussion
Duration: 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Location: Sinclair Community College
444 West 3rd Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Speakers: Jeffrey A. Mullins
Dayton Magazine's inaugural Healthcare Summit will bring together healthcare leaders from around the Dayton region. Attendees will hear from local hospital leadership, CEOs and national experts on the future of the health care industry and will glean specific examples on how to enhance the well-being of employees and drive bottom line results.
Panelists will include:
- Jeff Mullins, Partner - Taft Stettinius & Hollister
- Terri Day, President - Kettering Health Network
- Jim Pancoast, President & CEO - Premier Health
- Scott McGohan, CEO - McGohan Brabender
- Moderator: Erin Hoeflinger, President - Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ohio
Click here to register for the event by June 4. Your registration includes breakfast, the program and parking.
Questions? Contact Jenna Toon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-297-6215.